martes, 5 de febrero de 2013

Maria Sofia mercado
Im 17 years, i am just starting my life.
I'm studing law at first semester, i love listening to music,but i'm a very bad singer and a very bad musician.
I'm  completely costeña from barranquilla city, i enjoy the carnival EVERY year, maybe i'm not the best dancer but i try it when i hear nice music!
My friends and my family love me so much, and i love them to, but sometimes i'm not sensible so is not normal to show to everybody my feelings, but i consider i'm a good friend and a very good daughter, as sister i'm normal, as all the people sometimes i can't support my little sister, but is my sister so i respect her.
my ideals are very high, but i'm sure i'll achieve it, since now i want to work for my future, i wanna be a succesful professinal, and a HONEST LAWYER, who respect the law, and change the bad  lawyer's stereotype, is very difficult to understand what a "honest lawyer" means, but in some years you will see it.
Trougth this blog i'm not triying to be a rebel, but remember: being young and not revolutionary is a natural contradiction.
Finally enjoy the life, and try to be happy in the way as you consider!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario